Breakfast Briefing: 08:30 to 12:00
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park
Digital transformation continues to accelerate, with changing market conditions and a shift in customer demands forcing software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers to rethink how they package and price their software products to offer cloud-like, customer-centric experiences to reduce risk, prevent churn, and unlock growth.
This seismic shift gives rise to many questions, uncertainties, and challenges, including: how can my company meet the demands of the customer? What steps and resources are needed to make the shift from product value to software and services value?
Thales Software Monetization invites you to join your peers from large software and intelligent device organisations for an exclusive morning of discussion and debate. The conversation will centre around the challenges, organizational impacts, and business processes critical to the successful adoption of a modern licensing and entitlement management strategy.
During the event, independent Software Monetization experts and analysts will share best practices and insights on leveraging Software Monetization to get more out of your current product offering and enable you to future-proof your business. You will also hear from real-life case studies, providing a strategic solution to the challenges many software-driven businesses currently face.
Discussion topics include:
- The key considerations for a successful product innovation strategy
- How to create SaaS-like experiences for your on-premises software users
- Creating stronger customer loyalty through consistent customer experiences
- Recognizing the migration benefit from physical product value to software value
- Flexible pricing & packaging to meet customers’ needs and reduce churn
- How to create new opportunities for software monetization through SaaSification
- How you can strengthen your software business through consolidation
- Why you need to optimize operational efficiency to grow your bottom line
- How to achieve faster time to market
Simon Kucher & Partners
Senior Product Manager
Principal Business Value Consultant
Enterprise Account Manager